To join the Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association, please download, print and complete our membership application [PDF] and send it to our treasurer, Christina L. Montgomery, along with a check for your membership dues.
Please send the form and check to:
Christina L. Montgomery, Treasurer
Law Office of Christina L. Montgomery
134 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Additional Contact Information
Phone: (781) 577-1501
Fax: (781) 996-5391
Our membership year is fixed from September to August.
- Lawyers in practice for more than five years: $150 ($125 if paid by November 1, 2013)
- Lawyers in practice for less than five years and solo practitioners in their first two years of practice: $100 ($75 if paid by November 1, 2013)
- Legal services practitioners $75
- Law students: $25 (law student members do not have Listserv access)
- New, first-time members: $50 (eligible persons who have never been a MELA member) After the first year, regular membership rates apply.
Listserv Code of Conduct [PDF]
Click to download the MELA Membership Application [pdf]